H > KIPS Center > KIPS Center
Building Name : Korea Intellectual Property Service Center
Address : 131 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-980
Background and Purpose of the Establishment of the KIPS Center
Helps commercialize superior patented technologies by providing financial support and other means of assistance to related concerns such as the development and manufacture of pilot products.
To operate various patented technology trading markets; to explore and determine which related superior technologies are to be prioritized; to provide useful information and assist in technology transfer in order to boost technological competitiveness; and to promote the commercialization of superior patented technologies.
Institutions Located at the KIPS Center
- 17th -19th Floors: Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA)
- 17th Floor: Related Agencies
- 16th Floor: Korea Institute of Intellectual Property (KIIP)
- 4th -5th Floors: Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO)
- 3rd Floor: Technology Transfer Center, IP Library, KIIP